|HCC Site ID:||1804||Parish:||Boldre|
|Designations:||NFNP||Area:||4.1 ha (c10 acres)|
|Access:||No Public Access||Ownership:||Private|
The property with Boldre Hill, Rope Hill & Boldre Grange reflect a time of affluence in the mid 19th century with designed grounds, plants being brought in from other countries, and a tightly knit community of travellers and military men. It is worth considering for inclusion in the Local Register because of the group value with other site in the area to the local landscape.