|HCC Site ID:||1834||Parish:||Horndean|
|Access:||Ownership:|| site now 17-33 Havant Road,
Old Blendworth House was a modest late 18th century home of brick and flint that was demolished in the mid-19th century but its home farm buildings, stables, well-house and much of its parkland survive. The site is divided between a protected bequest, housing development and vulnerable strategic gap.
HGT Researcher: November 2000
NB: The research is comprehensive.
Click here to visit Kniighton Seymour estate web page