This list of deer parks are ones that have no other entry – others are part of present day parks.
|HCC Site ID.||Site Name||Parish||Some information|
|1790||East Meon||East Meon||Deer Park 1279 for the Bishop of Winchester||1791||East Worldham||Worldham||Deer Park 1372 for John de Burghersh; increased from 10 to 40 acres in 1374; complete park boundary survivied in 1983||1788||Farringdon||Farringdon||Deer Park 1232 for the Bishop of Exeter||1794||Goose Green||Binstead||License for deer park unknown, evidence found in Parliamentary Survey 1651.||1789||Kingsley||Kingsley||The Crown owned a deer park at Kingsley “from very early times”, date unknown; Lode Farm is situated in the locality of the park.||1955||Linchborough Park||Bramshott & Liphook||Deer Park and Lodge shown on historic maps||1881||Newton Valence||Newton Valence||Deer Park 1251 for William de Valence||1796||Old Close Park||Binstead||Deer Park first noted in Parliamentary Survey 1651|
For more information on Deer Parks consult Hampshire County Council’s Archaeology & Historic Buildings Records click here for the link.
- Historic sites Click for Disclaimer & copyright
- 51.065715291250775, -0.9544660156250302