This list of deer parks are ones that have no other entry – others are part of present day parks.
|HCC Site ID.||Site Name||Parish||Some information|
|1782||Bramley||Bramley||Deer Park 1245 for Robert de St John||1783||Bullesdens||Bramley||Deer Park for the Brocas family (date unknown); site of ancient hill fort, incorporates Bulls Down Copse||1785||Burgclere||Burghclere||Owned by the Bishop of Winchester 1242||1239||Cannon Park (Cannon Court)||Kingsclere||Owned by Canons of Rouen from 1107-1335.||1196||Crux Easton||Ashmansworth||Deer park 1292 for John de Drokensford; earthworks, avenue, and windpump only remain||1786||Freefolk||Laverstoke||Deer Park owned by Bishop of Winchester, indentured to John Kingsmill 1501; present day C19 Laverstoke Park coincides||1241||Freemantle||Kingsclere||Deer Park owned by the Crown in 1244||1787||Frobury||Kingsclere||William de Wintershull licenced to empark in 1269||1784||Silchester||Silchester||1204 Deer park owned by Ralph Bluet||1278||Weston Patrick||Weston Patrick||Deer Park 1257 for Patrick Chaworth|
For more information on Deer Parks consult Hampshire County Council’s Archaeology & Historic Buildings Records click here for the link.
- Historic sites Click for Disclaimer & copyright
- 51.335977103930304, -1.0708943916015414