|HCC Site ID.||1612||Parish:||Fareham|
|Designations:||House LB II||Area:||n/k|
|Access:||No Public Access||Ownership:||Private|
Blackbrook House was built in the late 18th century, with walled garden, parkland and shrubberies in the 19th and early 20th centuries. The house is now a care home, the remaining garden and shrubberies provide a setting for the Grade II listed house. Housing occupies the former parkland.
Click here for the history of the House and photo from the Care Home website.